If your company is opening Israeli branch, you will probably need someone who:
- Knows and can advise regarding Israel's labor laws and Immigration policy
- Can help you meet with Israel's work procedures and compliance
- Can recruit, hire and pay the salary of your employees
- Can supply "turn-key" full stack human resource outsourcing services; implementing the infrastructure for effective, flexible, professional human resource program in accordance with your company's needs.
The company's services create strategic partnerships and provide personal, focused relations. Our success is measured by our contribution to our clients' business success!
Human Resource Outsourcing Services
Our company's vision is to generate a competitive edge for our clients by providing professional human resource services. We offer an expert human resources manager who is placed within the organization, on either a full- or part-time basis (depending on your needs), and supports all our client’s human resource activity, accompanied by our experts as needed. The service includes handling all aspects of human resources:
- Implementation of infrastructure and a robust recruitment process in alignment with the organization's managers, from the stage of job profiling, to identifying recruitment sources, to conducting the actual hiring
- Building and supporting the on-boarding process in the organization, including setting up an orientation workshop and professional training workshops in accordance with the clients' needs
- Developing managers and implement a program for future managers and successor roles
- Creation of online repository for personnel files, agreements, and relevant documentation for all employees in accordance with Israeli labor law and the client’s global HR department.
- Creation and management of procedures, compliance and documentation requirements in the following subjects: vacation, sick leave, maternity leave, sexual harassment policy, fleet management, etc,
- Creation of local salary levelling tool in compliance with the company global policy
- Handling of compensation and benefits policy including salary surveys, incentive programs, etc.
- Employee welfare
- Management training and employee development (feedback processes, surveys, development of future management, etc.).
- Improvement of intra-organizational communication; development of a sense of belonging and group pride.
- A director/recruitment coordinator/human resource manager to be a temporary replacement of employees on maternity leave, reinforcement and projects.
The services offered are on a superior, professional level, with operational flexibility and full control over expenses - enabling the organization's managers to concentrate on handling their business.
Recruitment Process Management
We provide Recruitment Outsourcing Services in which we manage temporary or permanent recruitment projects for our customers.
For more details click here